Saturday, October 17, 2009

Change of Topic

Hey Everyone!

Instead of this being a Music Post, this would be dedicated to bascially what is going on in my head and stuff I did. In a way, an online Journal lol. I will do something more with music once I get a better idea of how I should do it. Until then, this will remain as my one and only Blog.
Now I will not talk about boring events or stuff that is lame. It would be anything good and interesting only I will post here! I feel this is more appropriate to the title and hopfully live up to its name. I will do my first topic shortly!
- Chris


2 comments:

  1. I feel like such a doof, I just know that one song of theirs. I guess I will have to listen to this album so I can discuss it on this blag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my comment on the album, having listened to it:

    The songs Turn it On and Send Him Away are pretty good. Feel The Envy has a nice rasta groove...I had a hard time liking this album at all! The track you suggested is pretty good, though. I think Franz Ferdinand needs to learn how to use their abilities properly. The vocalist sometimes sucks; there's sometimes unclear or lame rhythms; and a lot of bad starts on songs.

    That's my two cents. DON'T HATE ON ME.

    ReplyDelete